COMMERCIAL REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEMS
Reverse osmosis filters have a pore size around 0.0001 micron. After water passes through a reverse osmosis filter, it is essentially pure water. In addition to removing all organic molecules and viruses, reverse osmosis also removes most minerals that are present in the water. Reverse osmosis removes monovalent ions, which means that it desalinates the water.
The process of commercial reverse osmosis provides very high quality water for a variety of uses. From drinking water consumption to sea water desalination, reverse osmosis is widely used in homes and industry where high quality, low TDS water is required. Depending on the specific requirements, reverse osmosis (RO) commercial systems are available in many production capacities. For higher volume needs please contact us.
4" X 21" or 4" x 40" reverse osmosis membranes are used. Usually the recovery ratio varies from 40% to 50 % depending on the conditions.
- FRP membrane housing
- TFC sprial wound reverse osmosis membranes
- Brass or SS304 stainless steel high pressure pump
- St-37 carbon steel skid.
- 5 micron prefilter
- Standard systems max. TDS allowance is 2000 ppm
- Antiscalant dosing system or a water softener is advised.
- Electronic card
- Permeate conductivity meter
- Pressure gauges
- Flowmeters at permeate and concentrate
- Low pressure switch
- Flow control valve on pump exit and on concentrate line
- Automation by selonoid valve
- Low and high pressure pipes UPVC / Zonder
- 220 V or 380 V @ 50 Hz